Hours: Part time or Full time
A growing financial planning firm located in Tamworth has a requirement for an experienced IFA Support Administrator. The business is growing quickly and as such there will be plenty of opportunities to progress. The Firm holds an excellent reputation within the industry for provide Financial Advice to private clients, business owners and corporate clients.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who is self-motivated, efficient and hardworking and has the ability to work within a faced paced busy, professional and growing firm.
Should you wish to study for the Diploma in Financial Planning and beyond, the firm will support you. You will also be offered regular training.
Your responsibility will be to support the Financial Planners, who provide expert Financial advice, focusing on Investment Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, Pension’s, and Protection.
- Provide efficient support to the Financial Advisors.
- Preparing client files ahead of initial and annual review meetings
- Prepare client review packs
- Ensure required documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Diary management & Liaising with clients regarding appointments
- Liaise with providers
- Input client information on to client relationship software.
- General office administration.
- Complete compliance and scanning checklists accurately
- Dealing with client inquiries in a swift and timely manner
- Investment fund performance tracking
- Inputting data into cash flow model software
- Potentially populate template suitability letters with basic initial content
The ideal candidate will (although not all absolutely necessary):
- Have a background within administration.
- Be exceptionally well organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have experience of the Pension Transfer market
- Demonstrate strong numeracy skills
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Experience of working within the financial services industry particularly within the Pensions & Investments arena would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of XPlan or Intelligent Office would be beneficial
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have higher education qualifications.
- Normal working hours – flexibility considered
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org