At Secret Creation, we sell a range of Personalised Gift items and Wedding Stationery and are looking to grow our business and our brand. We are a small and friendly creative team based in the beautiful countryside in Holmes Hill, Lewes, East Sussex.
What matters most to us is that every customer has an amazing experience with us and that we are able to offer stunning designs, high-quality craftsmanship, excellent customer service and the latest trends and luxury in Wedding stationery and personalised gifts. We believe that everyone deserves a little luxury in their life whatever their budget.
The position that we offer is for an Artworker / Junior Graphic designer. The position offers the potential to grow professionally as the company grows. We are looking to grow our team, our brand and product range, this role will help us to achieve this through growing our product range. The processes we use for production are Laser cutting, UV printing amongst others and training will be provided but experience would be a bonus. You will be responsible for maintaining the Secret Creation brand through our designs and have a role in progressing new design ideas as well as getting files ready for print as part of our creative team.
Responsibilities and main duties:
· creating graphic and Text artwork to the highest standards for customer orders using personalised details provided by customer including quality checking for errors
· Creating customer’s proofs & regularly communicating with customers
· Printing & preparing orders for production.
· working alongside the creative director on design briefs & product creation
· creating new products and updating our existing range
· creating marketing materials including graphics & design
· Printing of Customer orders on a variety of materials
· Experience working in a fast paced, creative environment
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask with good attention to detail
· Be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve and use own initiative
· Passionate, bubbly & enthusiastic
· Good organisation skills
· Good timekeeping with the ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
· Available to work longer hours in peak seasons as required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com