Often in business the start of a new calendar year is the perfect time to monitor and review everything that has gone before, revisit goals and make any necessary changes or improvements for the future. And because we are in our third national lockdown, we believe that HR departments and business owners could benefit financially and operationally from checking policies, procedures, systems, processes and contracts for employees now.
Are you meeting your objectives?
When it comes to HR and recruitment, nothing is static, you need to be dynamic and, on the ball, to ensure the decisions you make are in line with changing trends, economic conditions and of course legislation. In addition, you must ensure you are successfully meeting your organisation’s objectives in terms of efficiencies, performance, money saving, productivity and competitiveness.
That’s why we recommend that all employers undertake a regular and systematic check of the following:
- Business culture and ethos
- Current staffing levels and positions
- Future growth and development plans – succession planning, leadership training
- Recruitment processes and strategies
- Staff retention strategy
- Training and development
- On boarding process
- Current HR systems, processes, practices and policies including, employment contracts, flexible working, pay procedures, holiday leave, sick leave, compassionate leave, maternal/paternal leave, personal conduct, attendance and time keeping, bullying, discrimination, discipline/grievance, termination, reward/loyalty/recognition, performance, promotion, training, online learning, skill development, wellbeing, health and safety.
At Total Spectrum, we can offer you a free HR and Recruitment Review which is as easy as 1,2, 3.
- We take the time to understand your business, as well as your objectives and expectations and any elements/issues from the list above.
- Following an in-depth analysis of the above areas, we will provide you with an advisory, no obligation, report, together with comprehensive suggestions, recommendations and ways to apply problem-solving tools to issues that are impacting operations.
- We support you as you look to strengthen current practices and implement new ideas and strategies to improve your business’ overall performance.
Get in touch today to save vital time and money and give you complete peace of mind. Or for more information about this service, click here.